Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Object of his affection

I know he loves me, theres not a doubt in my mind. But, i dont think I feel the same way. Well...ok, I Know I dnt feel the same way. But if i go thru with this

1. He'll be the second man to ever make me feel this safe, and not jus b'cus he's a cop either. And
2. I'll be with a man who truly loves me and would go from here to space to make me smile.

He sends me flowers via FTD :) lillys, my Favorite! I could see myself making a nice life with him. I'd be content but would I be happy and is what I consider happy even Logical?!?

Of course you're thinking that i think too much! Lol, and you're right. Which is why i decided that instead of thinking so damn much i'll just "go with the flow". Bottom line is that we hav fun together. So the new me is taking this one day at a time and if i end up, as he would put it, In the Great state of South Carolina, then so be it! Besides, what am i afraid of???
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: