I have to apologize to anyone who sent me a message (one person in particular) I havent actually touched either of my computers in 3 days. I just write from my Blackberry and go. I Love My Blackberry! Anyway, i promise to check my messages at least once a wk...wait lets change promise to "try"
So, it was a long day, i couldve called "you know who" to come and hold me, bathe me, wash my hair, massage me etc. but i dont feel like havin that talk tonight and i wont torture him with the fact that i dont have an answer for him right now. When i move to the 614 next week he's gonna meet me there after his business trip. He says that if i say yes we can start house hunting in Cols... I stil have to decide where i want to have dinner to celebrate my move... My mind is so clouded right now, maybe after my visit to the spa this weekend i will be more relaxed. Thats my sweetest day gift, a hair appt, mani/pedi and a 45min massage. I have so much to say and i cant organize my thoughts right now. Maybe later...
I will stop rambling and leave you to your devices.
Later!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment