Thursday, October 22, 2009

Everything you've dreamed of???

Have you ever had everything you've ever dreamed of for your life right in front of you? Lain at your feet? But the person who was offering it to you wasnt the person that you wanted all of this from? Thats kind of how I feel right now. Its not that he's not a great guy, its just that he's not the great guy for me.

I'm going to dwell on my romantic fantisies for a week longer and then im giving it up. Its not that I think anything will happen in that week its just that i'd like to fantasize a few more days before i start saying "I use to believe that love won out...". Now i have to be smart about my life. Me and my tainted cells are a package deal and ive only met 5 people in my lifetime willing to sign for that package. 2 of them i pushed away for one reason or another...

Im gonna make the right decision. And i really did use to believe that love won out...
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: