I asked the man I'm in love with, How did he know that he was In Love with someone? And the first thing he said was, You put up with their Shit! and as true as I know that to be, I still had to laugh. he also said that when their not there you miss their touch and you can smell their scent and your heart picks up pace whenever their around and just the thought of them makes you smile. I blushed at the thought that I can make someone feel that way. I long to live the rest of my life, thinking of ways to make sure that he feels that way forever.
Any ideas?
I might have given up on my 1st marriage but what we have will never be defined by a marriage. It will be defined by what it is now and what it was from the beginning. It will be defined by the promises that we have made to each other and the commitment that we have made to one another. Never by a piece of paper, never again by a piece of paper. I can't lie though, I do miss being a wife. I do miss being married. And I do miss having a husband. But I don't and will never miss the heartache that I experienced waking up everyday to a husband that wasn't happy. It pained me that I didn't know how to help him fix the issues that he had and that I couldn't help him to get over the resentment that he had for his parents. Once I realized that I had done all I could do and more importantly once I stopped blaming myself, I was able to walk away. That was the hardest decision I ever had to make. But I made it. One thing that I wanted while I was with my husband was a man that was able to tame me and my controlling ways, a man that has the power to lead me. A man that knows how to be the head, I truly want a man who will wear the pants and allow me to be the woman. I want a King to make me Queen. And I feel that I have that now. My man takes care of my every need. I strive to be as good to him as he is to me. That's what love is really about, its about truly wanting to please your mate. Having that strong desire to do whatever it takes to make that person happy. Not holding back. And in retrospect, I held back a lot in my marriage. I don't really know why. It had nothing to do with the love that I had for my husband Because I loved him more than words could say and I would've done anything he asked me to. But when it came to me just doing things on my own...I was empty. And love is about friendship. I felt that my husband was my friend, but I wasn't his friend. And that hurt too. But that's not something I could make happen, he had to want that too. The man that I am in love with now...we are definitely friends. And it feels amazing! That trust he has in me. Its a lot of pressure, but I don't care. Him trusting me means a lot to me. My goal is to make sure that he never regrets loving me this deeply, that he never regrets trusting me.
Okay, enough rambling. I could go on and on about my marriage and the relationship I'm in now but i won't right now. I will just say that I haven't been this happy with a man and I haven't felt this close to a mans family ever. It feels good. It feels comfortable. It feels like home. That's really all I want, is a place to call home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment